After retirement, it’s easy to fall into a life of leisure, becoming more sedentary because there’s not as much required of you. Want to stay active throughout your active adult life? Living at Larkspur at Creekside is a great way to achieve that goal. Why? Because as a resident of Larkspur at Creekside, you’ll be surrounded by likeminded people and offered amazing amenities and opportunities that make staying active a breeze. Our community offers a lively monthly social calendar. Take your pick, we’ve got something for everyone.
- If you’re into swimming, we’ve got you covered. Swimming is an excellent full-body exercise for every fitness level and age range. Get a good workout in our heated, saltwater lap pool, and then relax in our hot tub to soothe your muscles.
- Amazing golf courses are within easy reach. Just 15 minutes away is the Landa Park Golf Course at Comal Springs, providing an exceptional golf experience on an 18-hole public course that meanders over 122 acres along the Comal River, with stunning Texas Hill Country views. Even closer, you’ll find Bandit Golf Club. Though it’s part of a subdivision, this award-winning, championship 18-hole golf course is open to public play and boasts a tranquil,
- Have you tried pickleball? Combining elements of badminton, table tennis, and tennis, this fun and sociable sport is easy to learn. On our pickleball courts, residents can connect and form new friendships while playing a friendly game or engaging in competition.
- The fitness center at Larkspur at Creekside is also a mind-body center. We have all the exercise equipment you need to stay fit, along with instructor-led group classes that let you get fit while enjoying the moral support that comes from exercising with others. However, we also offer options like meditation and yoga for a more holistic approach to wellness.
- Our beautiful grounds encourage outdoor activity. Our walking, hiking, community garden, and biking trails provide the perfect opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Texas weather while getting some exercise.
- Further adventures are mere minutes away. When you feel like going further afield, you can easily explore nature at one of New Braunfels’ parks and recreation trails. Panther Canyon Nature Trail starts at the headwaters of Comal Springs and offers a gentle pedestrian trail as well as more strenuous opportunities for hiking. The Dry Comal Hike and Bike Trail offers not only great recreation in scenic landscape but also wildlife viewing opportunities. If you prefer indoor recreation, there are plenty of opportunities for shopping, dining, and seeing movies nearby, including a drive-in theater just a five-minute drive away.
- The active lifestyle at Larkspur benefits our residents in every aspect of their wellbeing. By engaging in activities that help them maintain their social, physical, spiritual, intellectual, environmental, and emotional health, our residents are able to create balanced, enjoyable lives.
When you’re ready to find a luxurious active adult community, consider Larkspur at Creekside. A family-owned and managed 55 plus community, we offer resort-style apartments and cottages in New Braunfels, Texas, with an emphasis on active living. We give our residents the chance to transition from the responsibilities and burdens of home ownership to a lifestyle of convenience and luxury, full of new friends, new activities, and new adventures. To learn more about life at Larkspur at Creekside, call 830-625-2277, or contact us through our website.